REGISTRATION LINK: https://dogly.com/posts/3-part-support-series-for-people-with-dogs-with-separation-anxiety
Lead by Dogly Training Advocate Melissa Dallier of A Canine Affinity – this open Q&A takes a deep dive into separation anxiety, what steps you can take now and in the future. Join us and meet other like-minded dog guardians also struggling with similar behavioral concerns. Our rescued pets will receive 20% of all registration proceeds that use special code: *ADD YOUR SHELTER/RESCUE CODE* at checkout!
The 2nd in our 3 part series will be all about education and connection.
- Come together for an open Q&A with a separation anxiety specialist and hear from fellow dog guardians going through similar struggles
- Share where you are in your journey with your dog
- Learn the home environment before and after training affects alone-time success
- Learn how the outside environment affects alone-time success
- Discuss walk away tools to stage your home properly
- Discuss if confinement is a proper solution
- Discuss if its appropriate to use food for training